Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

THE STREET EVOL:POETRY SPOTLIGHT









POETRY SPOTLIGHT

"REVERIE"
By: Chanc' Register

Never is a promise! I'm monstrous with this,
I drop bombs like the Enola Gay, put your pistol away 
Im glowing with Faith,
Knowing that my number can be called, 
on anyday I could fall, 
but I don't fear death, 
toast an cheers to my last breath!
Death is key to the 5th dimension,
I never miss to mention, 
I have a plan like Frederick Douglas to hit em with a better substance, 
I cant really see me not being in frequency, 
thats like living.. my people without their true identity, 
I beat tricknowledgist with tricknowledgy, 
meditate to a higher tempo, 
predict the date of your end like the Mayan temple, 
or go to war like a seminole, 
with subliminal spiritual visual, 
I have the heat to survive the battle of winters cold, 
the wrath of GOD is worst than a million tsunami's im praying that he takes me in that undertow, 
you frontin like centerfolds, 
pitching crack an pimpin hoes, 
picture rap with different flows, 
the instant crap this an that would never ever get the dough..


PLEASE COMMENT!! and as always..


STREET EVOL IS STREET LOVE!




contact us!
Email: thestreetevol@gmail.com
Facebook.com/thestreetevol
Twitter @theStreetEvol

No comments:

Post a Comment