Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

REBECCA BLACK- FRIDAY...THE WORST SONG EVER??

REBECCA BLACK-FRIDAY (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



On this episode on The StreetEvol's Clown spotlight we bring you Rebecca Black- Friday. I hope by now you have seen this MESS, I dont know where to start, I'm praying to the music gods that this is a joke. It currently has 30 million views and I think 99% of them are people who are interested in seeing what all the fuckery is about lol. I think its disrespectful to compare her buzz to Justin Bieber's also. I mean Bieber actually has talent. I can't hate completely though, because if it is real she is getting crazy exposure. I guess sometimes bad press is good press ya know? But then again, how can it be with a song like this.. excuse us while we bash our brains in...

Check out Chris Browns Reaction




and with BAD and Popular Youtube videos comes YOUTUBE REMIXES.. Check this one out LOL R.I.P Easy E



STREET EVOL IS STREET LOVE!

contact us!
Email: thestreetevol@gmail.com
Facebook.com/thestreetevol
Twitter @theStreetEvol

No comments:

Post a Comment