Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2013

RZA, Too $hort, Kendrick Lamar on Kid Cudi’s “Indicud” Album



So it looks like Cudi recently hit up twitter a week ago to reveal that his buddy listened to the album. Not only that, but Mark Webber provided a short review of the album (also, via twitter), which you can read below:

I had the honor of being blessed with listening to @ducidni ’s new album yesterday. and I had my mind totally BLOWN!!!! It’s a masterpiece. @ducidni has first of all made all the beats to all the tracks. I have never in my life heard “beats” like this before, it’s unfair to actually call them “beats” in a way as they transcend the term. His music entirely transcends the medium. When he first came in the game He changed the game. And he has done it again. Rappers beware, or be inspired rather, because @ducidni has single handily raised the bar to a whole other realm. Hip Hop just got elevated. MUSIC just got elevated. His flow is RIDICULOUS. In one track he demolishes the entire game, with some verses that I 100% guarantee will melt your brain. Each track is a classic, the fucking intro alone will be studied.

and he doesn’t just have filler guest appearances. Each artist who appears on a track with him, is there for a very specific reason Playing intricate roles to each superb track.
@RZA kills it. @tooshortkills it. And @kendricklamar kills it. INSTANT CLASSICS.@ducidni sings, writes, raps, composes on a level I’ve never experienced. I’ve been a fan of hip hop my whole life, and all I can say is THANK YOU @ducidni. Hip hop got better, MUSIC got better.
As a Huge Cudi’s fan, that’s an obviously biased opinion, but I hope it holds true

No comments:

Post a Comment