Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kid Cudi’s “Indicud” Release Date Pushed Up to 4/16!



Following the leak of Indicud, Kid Cudi went on Twitter to announce that the album release has been PUSHED UP to next week 4/16. Here’s what he had to say:
Ok so, INDICUD will be released April 16th now. Physical and digitally!! SPREAD THE WORD!! APRIL 16!! INDICUD!! LOCK THAT DATE IN EVERYBODY! dont fuck around ha. The album packaging is dope. Cant wait for everyone to have the official shit.

Lets be clear, Michael Fuckin Bolton is one of the greatest and most down to earth human beings ive ever had the pleasure of workin w. Life changing session. And he gave me amazing advice on how to handle my business w a different approach. Mentor status foreal. Love him. The dream just keeps on getting better…feelin good about me.

Any one expecting each new release to be like one of my previous albums will never be satisfied. When u grow, some people get left behind. Im not the sad miserable kid I was makin MOTM1 & 2. Be happy im not and embrace the new me. Dont be close minded. Go w my flow and enjoy it. No one will bring me low at this point in my life. Im not ur miserable muse any more. Time to grow up. Of course the old shit was and will always be the shit. I was wild, young and livin with out limits. Thats always an awesome theme.People are scared to grow up. Even I was but not anymore. Blame it on bein 29 I guess. I wanna be wiser and more at peace. And im still so rock n rollie ha.

SO DOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment