Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Lil B "I'm GAY"

Lil B has shown in the past his bizarre sense of humor when it comes to his sexuality.
Last year he made the controversial tweet that if Kanye West didn't respond to him on twitter he was going to "f*ck him in the ass." Now he's announced he will be naming his new album 'I'm Gay.'
"I'm gonna do the most controversial thing in hip-hop," Lil B told the Coachella crowd in Indio, California this weekend. "Ya'll heard it first. And I'mma just show you that words don't mean sh*t. I'mma make an album called 'I'm Gay,' right?" he continued. "Now I'mma tell you why I'm the first person to do it in hip-hop and why you're the first people to know my reasons," the rapper explained. "I'm just gonna tell you. So many people be worried about what people mean and definitions of words and sh*t... Now I like women, I love women, you feel me. But within yourselves, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter, it's like live life. You've only got one life to live. Be happy." I don't know how this will be perceived but all i can say is if he is going for that Nas shock factor, #FAIL

STREET EVOL IS STREET LOVE!


contact us!
Email: thestreetevol@gmail.com
Facebook.com/thestreetevol
Twitter @theStreetEvol

No comments:

Post a Comment