Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(NEW MUSIC) "Daze" - by Bizz (Official Video)



Based out of Atlanta. . . Bizz, a member of Right side of the Tree has branched out to create his own style!

The following quote gives a little insight into his motivation and the meaning behind his music:
"My Music Is Me, Everything I Am And It's Everything I'm Not... It's My Weakness and My Strengths... My Self Confidence and Esteem... My Past, Present, And Most Definitely My Future. .. My Music Is Where I'm Going, Where I've Been, .. Places I Shouldn't Have Been, Gone And Shouldn't Go. .. It's My Inspiration, My Generation and it's Never Finished. .. Never Done, Always A Work In Progress, .. It's Everything I've Ever Seen, Heard, Touched, Smelled, ..Sensed and Believed, And My Worst Fears And All My Hopes At The Same time. .. It's The Beginning of The Beginning and the End of an Era. .. And So Much More than a Phase. .. it's My Music and Describing It Is Describing Me. .. .. .. .. My Memo To The World." - Bizz


Shout out to our homie Bizz

.Directed by: Payne Lindsey www.signalpointstudios.com Music Produced by: Matty P.

No comments:

Post a Comment